On June 21, community members gathered in the Gay Street parking lot to participate in Make Music Day — an international music appreciation day. Auburn was the first city in Alabama to celebrate Make Music Day since it was created in 1982. An unofficial count of 850 people participated and attempted to break the world record for largest rock band.
- EAMC vaccine clinic 'winding down' operations
- Business Roundup: Whataburger coming to Toomer's Corner, Rob's Ribs opening
- CityFest returning to Kiesel Park April 24
- Possum updates and simple names
- NOTICE OF AUCTION OF ABANDONED VEHICLE
- Hans Küng: A Man Before His Time?
- Harsin-era Tigers take field Saturday for A-Day game
- Tigers work to develop depth at running back
- NOTICE OF PUBLICATION - RE: IN THE MATTER OF THE ADOPTION OF VIVIAN WATTS
- UNC transfer center pick's Pearl's Tigers
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.