On June 21, community members gathered in the Gay Street parking lot to participate in Make Music Day — an international music appreciation day. Auburn was the first city in Alabama to celebrate Make Music Day since it was created in 1982. An unofficial count of 850 people participated and attempted to break the world record for largest rock band.
- EAMC expert: Don't 'let your guard down'
- Senate race brighten 2020 election
- You've got to stand for something
- Blood drive planned for downtown Auburn Friday
- Student-housing recommendations waiting to be vetted
- ACS superintendent reflects on school system's response to Covid-19
- Meeting Lionel Richie
- Council approves conditional use for downtown hotel
- Expert, city keen to mental health impact of pandemic
- On Pentecost: Come Holy Spirit, please come
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.