ORDINANCE NO. 3173
AN ORDINANCE TO AMEND ORDINANCE #1499 TO RATIFY, CONFIRM, AND ESTABLISH TRAFFIC CONTROL SIGNS AND DEVICES WITHIN
THE CITY OF AUBURN.
BE IT ORDAINED by the City Council of the City of Auburn, Alabama, as follows:
Section 1. That the following traffic control devices and signs are hereby ratified, confirmed and established within the City of Auburn at locations as
designated on that certain map or plat identified and attached hereto and made a part of reference:
a. To establish “No Parking” zones on (See Exhibit A):
• west side of Frazier Street from Bragg Avenue to West Drake Avenue.
• north side of Grant Avenue from Sanders Street to Frazier Street.
• west side of Talbert Drive from Grant Avenue to Frazier Street.
• south side of Williams Avenue from Frazier Street to the end.
• south side of Canton Avenue from Frazier Street to White Street.
• east side of White Street from Bragg Avenue to West Drake Avenue.
Section 2. Should any section, provision, or part of this Ordinance be declared to be unconstitutional or invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction,
such unconstitutionality or invalidity shall not affect any other section, provision or part thereof.
Section 3. All ordinances or parts of ordinances in all sections of the Code of the City of Auburn in conflict herewith, are to the extent of such conflict,
Section 4. This Ordinance shall be effective upon its passage but shall nevertheless be published as required by law.
ADOPTED AND APPROVED by the City Council of the City of Auburn,
Alabama, this 6th day of August 2019.
/s/ Ron Anders, Jr., Mayor
/s/ James C. Buston, III, City Manager
August 15, 2019