The stormy weather on Saturday didn't dampen the spirits of Auburn residents, as they flocked to Kiesel Park en masse when CityFest was suddenly rescheduled to Sunday.
Hundreds of area residents enjoyed the beautiful spring weather while taking in the sights, grubbing on some good barbecue or checking out dozens of vendors from throughout the Southeast.
Other attractions included the Bama Air Dogs and live musical performances by groups such as 8 Track Rewind, the Auburn Community Orchestra and Plainsmen Percussion Group.
- On moving to Montgomery
- Covid-19 hospitalizations remain high at EAMC as deaths mount
- Lying as a way of life
- Council OKs Highway 280 focus area study
- NFL Roundup: Davis, Dean shine for Bucs in Week 1 action
- Takeaways: Tigers’ defense shows out
- Addressing false Covid information, concerns
- ACS Board of Education extends mask mandate
- Auburn Roundup: Game-day parking available in Wright Street Parking Deck
- Auburn depth chart contains few surprises
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.